Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Carbon Fiber Front and Side Splitters from Adro Sports

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Spreek Carbon Fiber Front and Side Splitters

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I'd buy this.[thumb]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
I like this, simple yet effective.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Looks like it'll set you back about $1k before shipping on the splitters. From their website, they also have a spoiler coming out soon too.

550000 KRW = $492.25
580000 KRW = $519.10

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
This is very clean looking. I may end up wrapping the side vents in faux carbon fiber to math the splitters.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
We've got carbon fiber parts in the works. Much better rates than these as well, so there will be options out there.

Also this manufacturer is Adro.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
We've got carbon fiber parts in the works. Much better rates than these as well, so there will be options out there.

From SEIBON?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Seibon does not have anything available at this time, but.....

They will be making a hood and a trunk, but won't be available for about 4 or 5 months.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX

Which parts?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
We?re a long-time Seibon dealer and can get their parts when available. We don?t do major projects with big brand manufacturers but will happily sell their products.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Lip kit, duckbill type spoiler, rear diffuser, etc...

The biggest problem is getting a car in the shop here in the NY area. Dealerships on the west coast and south seem to be getting many more Stingers than the northeast unfortunately.

Do you know if the side vent things are easily removable by chance?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Lip kit, duckbill type spoiler, rear diffuser, etc...

The biggest problem is getting a car in the shop here in the NY area. Dealerships on the west coast and south seem to be getting many more Stingers than the northeast unfortunately.

Do you know if the side vent things are easily removable by chance?
I volunteer myself as tribute

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I volunteer myself as tribute
Great reference...
Have you tried screwing with the side vents by chance? That's the main part right now that I'd want to give a look at since I need to know how an aftermarket one will mount. The OEM ones have a little screw through a retainer, so I'll have to look at it from a composites standpoint.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Great reference...
Have you tried screwing with the side vents by chance? That's the main part right now that I'd want to give a look at since I need to know how an aftermarket one will mount. The OEM ones have a little screw through a retainer, so I'll have to look at it from a composites standpoint.
Mine got wrapped today but he didn't take them off. I'm sure you've seen people saying that they pop right off but he had his tools under it pretty good to get the wrap under it and they didn't budge. I'll give the dealer a call tomorrow and see if the guys in the garage have delt with them yet.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Mine got wrapped today but he didn't take them off. I'm sure you've seen people saying that they pop right off but he had his tools under it pretty good to get the wrap under it and they didn't budge. I'll give the dealer a call tomorrow and see if the guys in the garage have delt with them yet.
Yea you'd have to go behind the wheel well to get at the backside of the vents. It should be relatively easy, but I can imagine there'd be a severe lack of space.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Yea you'd have to go behind the wheel well to get at the backside of the vents. It should be relatively easy, but I can imagine there'd be a severe lack of space.
Depending on the weather today I'll take a look