Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

SEMA Orange Stinger Goodies for Sale ..................

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
I contacted the guys that did the Orange Stinger at Sema and they have a site up to show the products they will be selling via dealers:

WWW.STINGERHAUS.COM

Check it out ! [raceflag]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I contacted the guys that did the Orange Stinger at Sema and they have a site up to show the products they will be selling via dealers:

WWW.STINGERHAUS.COM

Check it out ! [raceflag]
Thanks for the shout-out, westcoastGT! Yep, everything we did for the GT Federation build is tooled up and should be ready to go when vehicles land in early December. You can build your own smoking hot Stinger (minus the juicy orange paint, which is not a factory color)! Please put some pressure on your local Kia Dealership to bring some gear in soon...
Cheers!

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Thanks for the shout-out, westcoastGT! Yep, everything we did for the GT Federation build is tooled up and should be ready to go when vehicles land in early December. You can build your own smoking hot Stinger (minus the juicy orange paint, which is not a factory color)! Please put some pressure on your local Kia Dealership to bring some gear in soon...
Cheers!
Whats the process to order these parts through the dealer? If purchased them from a Kia dealer do they still affect the cars warranty? Mountune has program for my old Focus ST where if you buy their parts through the dealer it doesn't affect the manufacture's warranty.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Whats the process to order these parts through the dealer? If purchased them from a Kia dealer do they still affect the cars warranty? Mountune has program for my old Focus ST where if you buy their parts through the dealer it doesn't affect the manufacture's warranty.
Hi Kale808 -- thanks for your interest in our accessory bundle! Please feel free to share the link www.stingerhaus.com with your local dealer and encourage them to bring in some gear! Double check with them about the vehicle warranty, but I can assure you that all of our components are designed and built using state-of-the-art materials and processes to provide OEM-level performance. Our Borla cat-back exhaust starts behind the catalytic converter, so will have no impact on emissions. The only component I may hesitate on is the cold-air intake, which will not be legal for sale or use in California or those states adopting CA emissions standards (at least initially). Cheers!

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Is there an exhaust sound clip posted anywhere?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Is there an exhaust sound clip posted anywhere?
Hi Dan! Not yet, that I'm aware of...but let me work on it. I think you'll like the improvement. Cheers!

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I?d like to see a video too.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Hi Kale808 -- thanks for your interest in our accessory bundle! Please feel free to share the link www.stingerhaus.com with your local dealer and encourage them to bring in some gear! Double check with them about the vehicle warranty, but I can assure you that all of our components are designed and built using state-of-the-art materials and processes to provide OEM-level performance. Our Borla cat-back exhaust starts behind the catalytic converter, so will have no impact on emissions. The only component I may hesitate on is the cold-air intake, which will not be legal for sale or use in California or those states adopting CA emissions standards (at least initially). Cheers!
When can we expect to see some pricing for the exhaust? How much do those springs lower your car?

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
What about parts for the 2.0t?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
When can we expect to see some pricing for the exhaust? How much do those springs lower your car?
Hi CajunStinger! Pricing and ordering details are coming together now, and should be available to Kia Dealers within the month of November. Our Eibach springs lower the Stinger around 1.4" up front and 1.2" in the rear -- gives her an awesome performance stance and noticeably improved handling.
Cheers!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What about parts for the 2.0t?

Hi KiaGal! We are in the process of evaluating the 2.0 now and we DO expect some of the accessory components to carry over -- please stay tuned.
Cheers!

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Hi KiaGal! We are in the process of evaluating the 2.0 now and we DO expect some of the accessory components to carry over -- please stay tuned.
Cheers!
Great