Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

SLD Agency Power Intercooler, Stock Intercooler, Strut Bars & Air intake Boxes

Trader history for GotStungAz (0)

Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT
I have for sale Stock Intercooler, Strut bars & intake off my 2020 Kit Stinger 3.3 GT. All parts were pulled off car with less than 5000 miles on them so almost brand new. Honestly I'm not sure the value of the stock parts, i see them on the forums for all sorts of prices. Honestly just give me a fair offer and pay shipping and its yours. I have a good idea of what each one is worth but at the same time I want them out of my garage lol.

Also i have a brand new never used AP Intercooler still in the box, as you can see if has a dent on the top part, it in no way effects the performance of the intercooler at all. It was damaged in shipping on its way to me, i got a new one for free and now this is just laying in my garage. New they are roughly $550 plus shipping. With this being dented ill let it go for $425 with shipping already included.

txt me with questions 602-644-0715

Attachments

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD
Might be interested in the AP intercooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP