Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

And she's dropped!

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Finally put the Eibach Pro Kit on my GT2 AWD and I love it!! It?s a little strange getting in and out of the car for the first time with it being lower. But I put it in Sport and blasted up the canyon and am super impressed!

Highly recommend them to anyone considering it. Got a great deal on the install as well $347 with a full 4 Wheel Alignment. I brought in the OEM Specs and fingers crossed we should be good on the tire wear issue. On to the pics!

Also, here?s the progress on the new driveway. It?s a pain but should be worth it!

Having a full v drain installed so I can wash the Stinger and not fight water on the drive. Hopefully 1 more week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Looks great.

OP
Triumvph
Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thread Starter #3

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
That's a great price installed. Keep us posted if there's any rubbing or scraping issues.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Looking good.

That is going to be one bad ass drive way.
Love the three car garage too.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Looks great and beautiful house.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Finally put the Eibach Pro Kit on my GT2 AWD and I love it!! It?s a little strange getting in and out of the car for the first time with it being lower. But I put it in Sport and blasted up the canyon and am super impressed!

Highly recommend them to anyone considering it. Got a great deal on the install as well $347 with a full 4 Wheel Alignment. I brought in the OEM Specs and fingers crossed we should be good on the tire wear issue. On to the pics!

Also, here?s the progress on the new driveway. It?s a pain but should be worth it!

Having a full v drain installed so I can wash the Stinger and not fight water on the drive. Hopefully 1 more week!!

Look good. I am waiting on my Pro kit springs and F&R sway bars to ship next week from Eibach. Have a 2018 GT 2 RWD

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
Wow, so a whole new driveway just so you can wash the Stinger? LOVE IT!

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Any rubbing issues being lowered? Want to do it but liking I don’t have to worry about bumps right now

OP
Triumvph
Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thread Starter #10
Any rubbing issues being lowered? Want to do it but liking I don’t have to worry about bumps right now

No problems with the springs or drop. The shop that installed them did ruin my cars underbody panels and would not pay for them. That was a $550 bill as I recall. Oh, and you'll have to adjust your headlights to raise them to accomodate the drop. But looks wise it is so much better, especially for my AWD GT2. I was sitting at a spotlight next to another GT2 AWD (non lowered) and it was nice to see the wheel gap and realize how much lower the car is. The drop and springs also eliminates much of the loose rear end as other members have already touched on.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
No problems with the springs or drop. The shop that installed them did ruin my cars underbody panels and would not pay for them. That was a $550 bill as I recall. Oh, and you'll have to adjust your headlights to raise them to accomodate the drop. But looks wise it is so much better, especially for my AWD GT2. I was sitting at a spotlight next to another GT2 AWD (non lowered) and it was nice to see the wheel gap and realize how much lower the car is. The drop and springs also eliminates much of the loose rear end as other members have already touched on.
Ok nice, I see a set of these for my awd gt2 in the near future

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Which springs is it? Part number?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
With your lowering springs and alignment, did you have any issues with abnormal tire wear?
Some people have had issues, just make sure the alignment shop knows the correct specs on the car. The toe is the important one, if the toe isn't done right you will ware the inner shoulder of the tire out "down to the cords" in 5 to 10 thousand mile.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkinnyKid 3.3T Engine Upgrades 3