Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

I have a Problem with the app it won't. Connect with the Virtual key! On my G80 2018 I can see the weather that's it won't start the car

Alucard69

Reactions
City
Stroudsburg
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
G80
The Genesis App won't work. On my 2018 G80 No Remote start but i can see the weather. Also, I don't have the virtual key on my app. And yes, I did call Genesis they are working on it. And yes, I did reset it, but I still Can. Used it. And I have an Android Phone a Note 20 Ultra

kenfink

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate
I thought that all those remote services for the 2018 were cancelled. The 2018 has a version of cell phone connection that has been discontinued. I have a 2018 and all those connected services stopped last year and could not be renewed. If you get yours to work let me know. kenfink2@gmail.com

OP
Alucard69

Alucard69

Reactions
City
Stroudsburg
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
G80
Thread Starter #3
I thought that all those remote services for the 2018 were cancelled. The 2018 has a version of cell phone connection that has been discontinued. I have a 2018 and all those connected services stopped last year and could not be renewed. If you get yours to work let me know. kenfink2@gmail.com
I will they have until Tuesday, to let me know also I was referring for a different way to do get access, and Best Buy have some options T13 will give you a remote start Gps for 2 or 3 miles of mining where you park the car