Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

New - 2018 G90 3.3T HTRAC

Reactions
City
West Grove
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 Premium 3.3T AWD
Hello to all,

I'm a new member, about 60 seconds ago. We purchased the G90 listed in the title of this thread last Saturday and drove it home from the dealer, 2 hours away. When we took the test drive I look over to my wife and she nodded, said she had never felt a smoother ride in any car we tested. I was amazed as the silky, smooth ride as we test drove several alleged comfortable autos with disappointing results. I require a softer ride do to spinal injuries many years ago, the Genesis is so superior to any other, affordable, car we both were a bit shocked. We have a learning curve as the car we traded was a 2007 Buick Lucerne which is dramatically different in ride quality and accoutrements.

New: named the ebony beauty The Dreadnought after the British Dreadnought fame. She is a big battle boat.

Thank you for allowing me to join this group. I'm looking forward to learning from the members of this exclusive club. Onward!

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, post photo's when you get a chance...

OP
F
Reactions
City
West Grove
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #3
1622643844774.jpeg

OP
F
Reactions
City
West Grove
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #4
thanks spider, love your sig pic, are those after market intakes?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1