Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

Radio presets disappear

Wrbeng65

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 G80 T
I have a 2020 G80 T. My radio presets will not remain selected for more than a few days. They simply disappear. This is true for both SiriusXM presets as well as the local stations, AM and FM. I have followed the reset procedure several times and my Genesis dealer has formally updated the radio software. All to no avail. Most recently the dealer rep told me that Genesis had told him that another software update specific to Genesis models would be available in 6 to 8 weeks Has anyone experienced this problem to this extent with his or her 2020 G80? Am I getting the run around from the dealer? I am concerned about possible cosmetic damage resulting from a physical replacement of the radio with a new one.

Propblast

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 G80
I have the exact same problem. I sent a message to the Genesis owners support site but have not received an answer yet. Has anyone had this problem and actually had it fixed?

GeneSport

Reactions
City
NY
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Genesis Sport 3.3T
I have a 2020 G80 T. My radio presets will not remain selected for more than a few days. They simply disappear. This is true for both SiriusXM presets as well as the local stations, AM and FM. I have followed the reset procedure several times and my Genesis dealer has formally updated the radio software. All to no avail. Most recently the dealer rep told me that Genesis had told him that another software update specific to Genesis models would be available in 6 to 8 weeks Has anyone experienced this problem to this extent with his or her 2020 G80? Am I getting the run around from the dealer? I am concerned about possible cosmetic damage resulting from a physical replacement of the radio with a new one.
Late to the party, but some months ago I had some odd things going on with my radio and head unit controls in general…. After some back and forth with Genesis and Sirius, I finally found an engineering support person from Sirius that said a recent update to TravelLink was to blame. They disabled it and reset my radio and apart from being unsubscribed to TravelLink all was good again. It’s since been restored. It’s great to find that elusive customer support person who actually knew what they were talking about and followed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk