Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

FS *** SOLD *** LAP3 Pro Tuner V1 $465 + shipping

Trader history for MDC2020 (0)

MDC2020

Reactions
City
Palatine
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Genesis G70 Sport 3.3 AWD
LAP3 Pro Tuner V1 (w/ISG) for sale. Used for one month for Dyno-Testing new mods. $465 plus shipping

LAP3PTV1.JPG

Last edited:

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
Bunch of cheap asses bought Stingers. Lowball city.

-Matt

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
I guess I don't understand the reply. This is mapped for the 3L Stinger. Are you saying that my sell price is too low?
I'm saying you're probably getting low ball offers on it, if any. I have an item listed for sale and everyone is offering half my asking price.

-Matt

OP
M

MDC2020

Reactions
City
Palatine
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #4
I'm saying you're probably getting low ball offers on it, if any. I have an item listed for sale and everyone is offering half my asking price.

-Matt

Well, I reached my absolute lowest price from $595 all the way down to the now price of $465 + shipping so if it doesn't sell at this price, I'm throwing it in the garbage.

Reactions
City
Washington
State
DC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1 AWD
Well, I reached my absolute lowest price from $595 all the way down to the now price of $465 + shipping so if it doesn't sell at this price, I'm throwing it in the garbage.
You’re saying you’ll take $465 or you’re going to throw it away? So instead losing some you’re going to lose all of it...that’s an awful idea lol.

OP
M

MDC2020

Reactions
City
Palatine
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #6
You’re saying you’ll take $465 or you’re going to throw it away? So instead losing some you’re going to lose all of it...that’s an awful idea lol.
Yes that's correct and exactly what I would do. Throwing it away is better than degrading and dispecting the company and all the people who engineered a high quality product for an insignificant price. It would be an insult to David Chung and Lap3 to sell it for anything less. It's interesting that you're replying to my post not to inquire about purchasing but only to give an unsolicited opinion about how you feel about my decisions. If you're not interested in buying then move on cowboy.

Reactions
City
Washington
State
DC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1 AWD
Yes that's correct and exactly what I would do. Throwing it away is better than degrading and dispecting the company and all the people who engineered a high quality product for an insignificant price. It would be an insult to David Chung and Lap3 to sell it for anything less. It's interesting that you're replying to my post not to inquire about purchasing but only to give an unsolicited opinion about how you feel about my decisions. If you're not interested in buying then move on cowboy.
You’re selling for a great price. I hope you sell it for what you want to get out of it, truly.

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
Bump.

-Matt

OP