Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2018 Kia Stinger Option Prices

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
More details on the 2018 Kia Stinger Option Prices

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I'm confused... is the Advance Driver Assistance System Package not available on the GT2? If it was included, wouldn't it just say Standard? Same with the Auto Dimming Mirror with HomeLink and Compass?

Seems to conflict (or is just poorly written) with information I received locally a few weeks ago.

Attachments

OP
CajunStinger
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Thread Starter #3
I'm confused... is the Advance Driver Assistance System Package not available on the GT2? If it was included, wouldn't it just say Standard? Same with the Auto Dimming Mirror with HomeLink and Compass?

Seems to conflict (or is just poorly written) with information I received locally a few weeks ago.
It's supposed to be included with the GT2.

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
OP
CajunStinger
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Thread Starter #5
One would think! LOL. Any word on when dealers near you will see them?
At first I was told the second week of November, now they're promising mid December. Got to love Kia and their marketing team for keeping everyone confused.[???:)]

sh4ft

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
At first I was told the second week of November, now they're promising mid December. Got to love Kia and their marketing team for keeping everyone confused.[???:)]
Two dealers in Pittsburgh confirmed they will be getting 1-2 cars in January. One said maybe December but it didn't sound likely.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Two dealers in Pittsburgh confirmed they will be getting 1-2 cars in January. One said maybe December but it didn't sound likely.
I wonder if it might be based on dealer allocation too, someone on here had posted that some dealers get higher priorities than others.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I wonder if it might be based on dealer allocation too, someone on here had posted that some dealers get higher priorities than others.
That would make sense. If we go back to the dealer/mall locations, that will give us a big indicator where they will be sending a higher amount. Figures that south Dakota didn't get any but I'm hoping my sales guy will keep me in the loop when they arrive. I bug him every two weeks or so, I would get annoyed too. But hey, more money for him lol