Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

Wheel spacers on the Kia Stinger

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
After seeing a few pictures of the 19" wheels on the Stinger, I think it would look much better if the wheels were more flushed on the car.

My plan is to go with 5mm all the way around. I believe Kia uses a 67.1mm bore and 5x114.3 bolt pattern. In case anyone else is interested I'm putting the link to the product down below. The 5x114, 67.1mm pattern is also shared with Mazda if you want to research your own.

Here's the link to the 5mm spacers

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Great share Dan, thanks for the info.

67GP

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
My wife's Pearl White Stinger GT
Hi Dan, please post photo's and results as this is something I'm interested in doing.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
[MENTION=185]Dan[/MENTION] make sure you find/use spacers that are hub centric. That will eliminate all possible source of vibration due to miss alignment when mounting the wheels back on.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
[MENTION=185]Dan[/MENTION] make sure you find/use spacers that are hub centric. That will eliminate all possible source of vibration due to miss alignment when mounting the wheels back on.
At what spacer thickness is it recommended to replace the stock studs with extended ones?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
anything over 10mm will require extended studs.
However, if you are going 10mm or above I suggest you use this type of spacer

No need to worry about replacing studs, it's hub centric and it attaches to your factory studs.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Great discussion...

Let's figure-out what is the max offset that can be added without inducing ANY rubbing of the tires on wheel wheel/liner/etc.

67GP

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Hi Guys,
does anyone have a photo of the reverse side of the GT 5 spoke rims??? Also wanting to know stud length for these wheels. I'm sure I seen one on the forum but cant seem to find it. I will be ordering 20mm hub centric spacers on Monday, we just need to confirm a couple of detail.. cheers

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger Premium
Hi Guys,
does anyone have a photo of the reverse side of the GT 5 spoke rims??? Also wanting to know stud length for these wheels. I'm sure I seen one on the forum but cant seem to find it. I will be ordering 20mm hub centric spacers on Monday, we just need to confirm a couple of detail.. cheers
Does this help? The studs are about 14mm.

67GP

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Yes, Thank you pixeltim, I am also wanting to look at the back /inside of the actual wheel as well. I'm having the spacers made and we need to know if there are hollowed out sections in the wheel itself... regards Glen

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger Premium
Yes, Thank you pixeltim, I am also wanting to look at the back /inside of the actual wheel as well. I'm having the spacers made and we need to know if there are hollowed out sections in the wheel itself... regards Glen
Here you go.

67GP

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Hello pixeltim, You my friend are a Champion, Thanks so much. I will get some photos as soon as I can once they are on. My girls girl is getting some personal touches at the paint shop at the moment so I couldn't get to her, I Really appreciate your help, [drinking][twothumb] Glen

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger Premium
Hello pixeltim, You my friend are a Champion, Thanks so much. I will get some photos as soon as I can once they are on. My girls girl is getting some personal touches at the paint shop at the moment so I couldn't get to her, I Really appreciate your help, [drinking][twothumb] Glen
Glad to help.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Hey guys, I can solve all the problems for you. Eibach has Pro Spacer Kits now avaiable :)

I'm working on getting them listed on the website but if you're interested in a set (10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm) shoot us an email Sales@K8StingerStore.com for pricing!

Eibach Pro Spacer Kit Stinger.jpg

Robs

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Hey guys, I can solve all the problems for you. Eibach has Pro Spacer Kits now avaiable :)

I'm working on getting them listed on the website but if you're interested in a set (10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm) shoot us an email Sales@K8StingerStore.com for pricing!

View attachment 983
Hi Paul, will the stock wheel studs be long enough to go with 20mm spacers and still have enough thread for the wheel nuts? Or would longer studs/bolts like ARP ones be safer as they are stronger?

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Hi Paul, will the stock wheel studs be long enough to go with 20mm spacers and still have enough thread for the wheel nuts? Or would longer studs/bolts like ARP ones be safer as they are stronger?
With the 20mm spacers you will need extended studs that are INCLUDED with the kit, so there is no need to source studs from ARP

"Note: Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included."

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Limited
This thread ended with no images???

Did nobody buy spacers?