Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

GetYourWheels | Style+Function = Lightweight Flow Formed Wheels Inside!

Trader history for GetYourWheels (0)

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Hello KiaStinger members!

We offer one of the largest selection of wheels on the market, and here are some of the best options available for the Kia Stinger!

If you are looking to upgrade your wheels in both the visual and performance aspects without breaking the bank, look no further!

What is Flow Formed? Also known as Rotary Forged, Flow Forged, Rotary Formed etc. Check out this simple diagram below! Many other company uses this method including some Japanese brands like Weds, Enkei and Gramlight as well as well known brand like HRE or Vorsteiner.

Here are some of the most popular lightweight and flow formed wheels out on the market right now and your best source for Forgestar, Vossen, Stance, and TSW wheels and many more rotary forged / flow formed / flow forged / rotary formed wheels like Enkei, Vorsteiner, Vertini and much more!

We carry their full lines and can provide the best deals.

Forgestar
A modular, full-faced and deep concave wheel that is strong, lightweight and reasonably priced!
Lots of space for BBK clearance and custom finishes are also available.
Forgestar customizes each wheel and offset based on your order, so you can get the exact fitment you want.

Semi Concave - Almost flat, but it has a subtle concavity to the face. These look great and work great for a classy & OE look and feel.
Deep Concave - Much more aggressive concavity to the face, and very noticeable. Available in 9.5" - 12" wide only.
Super Deep Concave (19" wheel only - extra charge) - Newest concavity. More aggressive concavity than "Deep Concave". *Available in CF5V or F14 in Select sizes.

Here are some of the few finishes we have done in the past!

Custom Mag Blue Finish Super Deep

Custom Gold Finish on a Square Deep Concave Set

Matte Black Super Deep

Gloss Black Super Deep w/ Optional Red Center Cap

Gloss Bronze Burst w/ Optional Red Center Cap

Gloss Polished Copper

Gloss Brushed Clear

A set of Matte Metallic Red Forgestar F14 Wheels basking in the mornin' sun awaiting it's transit to their new owner.

GetYourWheels Advantage
100% Fitment Guarantee

Our techs have over 20+ years in experience with aftermarket wheel and tires.
-We focus on aggressive and fully functional wheel fitment, or whatever you desire.
-Hub-centric balancing rings included (when applicable)

GetYourWheels Powdercoating (Special Order)
Our GetYourWheels Powdercoating is available in almost any color you can fathom. The base also ensures thermal protection for your one-of masterpiece. We have unique colors ranging from Ultra Sonic Blue, Tiffany Blue, and Mirror Turquoise just to list a few and can be done on just about any wheel!

Free Mounting & Balancing
Order your tires from us and we'll mount and balance them prior to shipping them out so you can have them ready-to-mount when they arrive!
-Hunter Touchless Tire Changer - No crowbar!!!
-Hunter GSP9700 - Road Force Balanced
-Nitrogen Air Filled Tires

Let me know how I can help you!
Josh@GetYourWheels.com
(562)275-8268

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #2
To start off our thread, check out Forgestar's newest wheel design! This one is called the CF7S with the initial run being available in the following sizes!

19X8.5 - SEMI
19X9 - SEMI
19X9.5 - DEEP
19X10 - DEEP
19X11 - DEEP
19X12 - DEEP

This one is done in Gloss Brushed clear and is like an updated look on the F14 design!

Let me know what you guys think! Maybe we can get some discounted prices on first few orders!

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #3
The all new Forgestar CF7S has landed! Check out couple more photos of the new wheel!

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #4
Although these aren't your typical Forgestar wheels, Vertini also makes a great bang for the buck rotary forged wheels! This one here is the Vertini RF1.3 in the standard Gloss Black finish.

Available sizes from: 19X8.5 | 19X9.5 | 20X9 | 20X10.5 | 22X9 | 22X10.5

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #5
Another great flow formed wheel from Vertini is their RF series wheels. This is a good look at Vertini's RF1.1 in their Gloss Black Brushed Dark Tint face finish and these are made to go on a Tesla Model 3! They have 19X8.5, 19X9.5, 20X9, 20X10.5, 21X9 and 21X10.5 in select colors.

20X9 at 23 lbs and 20X10.5 at 24 lbs!

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #6
Nissan 370z Nismo edition fitted with a Matte Black set of Forgestar F14 for that perfect, flush fit! Deep Concave up front with Super Deep Concave in the rear.

Size: 19x9.5 | 19x11
Finish: Matte Black
Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 EVO II 255/35/19 | 305/30/19
Other: OE TPMS Compatible | Custom Offsets available | Rotary Forged | Custom Colors available

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #7
The all new Vertini RF1.3 in Satin Bronze! This color can also be done on any of the VS Forged wheels!

Currently, only fitment available is for the Charger,Challenger and 300C but hopefully, we should see these available in blank sizes for any application!

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #8
We've got specialized colors here at GetYourWheels! Check out these Forgestar F14 we coated to a Gloss Kingsport Grey! This finish is a much darker Gunmetal color and has a heavier metallic content.

This setup was built for a C5 Corvette for a nice OE+ upgrade.

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #9
Wide body on a Pontiac GTO! Fitted with Forgestar M14 in the Gloss Bronze Burst finish wrapped with Toyo R888R! Check out that rear lip size!

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #10
Any love for gray on gunmetal? This BMW E92 with Gloss Gunmetal Forgestar F14 in Semi concave front with Super Deep Concave rear.

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #11
Red C5 Corvette with Silver Forgestar F14 is simple and clean! The new aggressive wheel setup definitely helps bring new life to the C5 body.

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #12
Sometimes, a simple semi concave up front and a deep concave in the rear still gives you a proper look. Check out this Infiniti Q60 we had stopped by for a set of Forgestar F14 finished in a Gloss Brushed Clear in 20X9 and 20X10.5 fitted with 255/35/20 and 295/30/20.

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #13
Stance has a new wheel coming out! The SF07 is their newest design and it's the middle one of the three in this photo below. Definitely waiting for more updates as we get them but I think this one looks really clean!

Check it out here installed on a BMW F32 4 series.

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #14
Check out this Forgestar F10D! These are directional so you do get a left and right side. We did this set in a Gloss Brushed Rose Gold finish and it'll definitely catch someone's attention.

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #15
I don't think there's enough love for the Textured Gunmetal finish but it's definitely something unique and worth looking at.

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #16
The newest design from Forgestar is the new CF7S! The sharper split 7 spoke design is aggressive and appealing. I think of it as the new and refreshed F14 design. What do you guys think?

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #17
2018 Camaro ZL1 fitted with a set of Forgestar CF5V in a super wide 19X11 front and 19X12 rear!
Satin black finished to keep everything subtle.