Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

Lease Mileage

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
COVID-19 has been good for one thing at least... I am almost back on the positive side of my lease mileage. I did 15k a year knowing that would still be close. I tried to buy an extra 10k at lease signing, like I typically do, but there was no discount/incentive to do so. It was 20 cents/mile then or at lease-end.

At one point I was about 11k miles over. Now I am just 700 over.

How's everyone else doing?

-Matt

Last edited:

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
I'm thankful I bought out my lease now; I would be about 20k over when the 3 year mark rolls around in Dec. I took a voluntary layoff when this outbreak hit and I've done a lot of road tripping. I'm probably going to stay furloughed until January, so, the miles are gonna keep on rolling....

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I’m not worried about it. I’m buying mine at the end of my lease. I got a 30k mile lease and I’m already 45k in just two years.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I'm on a three year lease so I'm allotted 30k & I'm sitting at 8k at 21 months.. Haven't decided if I'm going to trade it in on a 2021 or not...