Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

White line sway bars

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
The sway bars will take away the body roll.. It won't fix everything but it will definitely help..

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Pearl Stinger GT-line 2.5L AWD
The sway bars will take away the body roll.. It won't fix everything but it will definitely help..
yeah when you're going into twisty roads sometimes @ 100+ mph ... pushing the car to the limit... I'm counter steering to straighten out the oversteer... almost drifting :) LOL
but the car feels like a cartoon car in which the wheels are on rubber axles and stretching in the back and the body is rolling... gotta fix that :)

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Pearl Stinger GT-line 2.5L AWD
I can't lower the car because of the roads here I have to go on for daily driving... it'll scrub ... I'm almost scrubbing now so springs is outta the question. I might go with the White line kit which includes the links... that should suffice to get the lateral g's up more... R compound wider donuts might help as well ;)

TaraFirma

Reactions
City
Leander
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
I hope the whiteline parts work out for you.
I wouldn’t own a keychain with their name on it.
They’ve earned a not so good reputation in other enthusiasts communities.

Reactions
City
pleasant garden
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 g70 awd 3.3 sport.
I also have a Fiesta ST and when people talk about whiteline parts I get sick.
That make lots of parts but they are trash.

If you are happy that's all that matters.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #26
I’ve had zero issues with my sway bars. I’ve had them on for a while now.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 StingerGT2 AWD
Well, I got mine in Thursday (sway bars and end links), so as soon as the cobwebs are out of my head, I'll be doing the install. Thanks @CKeeler for the images. It should give me an idea of what I'm looking forward to. Should be as easy as the Steeda sway bars were for my Focus ST and Fusion Titanium that I've done in the past.
Looking forward to getting rid of the less than desirable oversteer, and "Squishy" cornering on imperfect pavement in corners.

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #28
Well, I got mine in Thursday (sway bars and end links), so as soon as the cobwebs are out of my head, I'll be doing the install. Thanks @CKeeler for the images. It should give me an idea of what I'm looking forward to. Should be as easy as the Steeda sway bars were for my Focus ST and Fusion Titanium that I've done in the past.
Looking forward to getting rid of the less than desirable oversteer, and "Squishy" cornering on imperfect pavement in corners.
You’ll love the new confident feeling

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 StingerGT2 AWD
Install complete. There is a moderate improvement in the longest mounting hole position. The shorter position has a definite "Track" feel to it. Not too sure I want that on a daily driver. So I experimented with using the longest hole position and shortened up the adjustable end links and found a "Sweet Spot" with shortening up the end links by about 3/8ths of an inch. The clearances are all good and it's still centered in the frame well. The centering clamps were kinda' a pain in the butt (I'm not a small armed/handed person), so drives side rear was a real thrill to tighten down with the tiny little hex wrench. So far... Nothing but positive feed back from me.