Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

FS GT-Line 225-45/18 Bridgestones [New]

Trader history for 70MMStinger (0)

Reactions
City
Olmsted Falls
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 GT-Line AWD
Swapped out my four OEM Bridgestones today for some Goodyear Exilirates two weeks into ownership. OEM tires have 180 miles on them. Tire Rack has them [the Potenza RE97AS02] for $258/each. Will take $400 for all four. I am in greater Cleveland area. Not going to ship but willing to drive a bit to meet half way.

Last edited:

IronGumby

Reactions
City
Cleveland
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0T AWD
Just wanted to comment while I saw this and so I didn't forget this. I'm not sure I want to go with the OEM tires again but I am actually in the greater Cleveland area and due for tires this winter! However, these tires suck in the winter toward the end of their life, so much so I am thinking about getting winter tires and rims. I am at 27000mi and they are already at 5/32nds. But idk, maybe if the price is right. Are you gonna run these new Exhilarates all year round?

OP
Reactions
City
Olmsted Falls
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 GT-Line AWD
Thread Starter #3
Yes, I intend to keep the new ones year round. I head south for the winter after Christmas for 3 months, so don't 'need' winter tires here in Cleveland [actually got by with all seasons and fwd my entire life]. Here's item # on Ebay: 134535039622

[Note the price change]

There's nothing 'bad' about these Bridgestones - I don't understand the one response here on the forum I got where the guy came at me pretty hard about 'crap'. Ease off everyone! Just prefer a different tire; the Bridgestones are/were a little softer, and quieter too imo, for what that's worth. The Stinger was designed/developed as a sporty TOURING or GRAND TOURING vehicle, not a track car. To each their own.

IronGumby

Reactions
City
Cleveland
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0T AWD
True true. I am surprised to hear that the Goodyears are louder and harder, but they are in a different class. I will tell you though that once the OEM's get down to 6/32nds or so, they are noisy. They kind of hum. But yeah I've always wondered about getting a performance all-season to replace them like you have, but then I'd almost assuredly need to get winter tires for the snow.

Well/so, I'm interested. Just need to think of where I can store the tires till this Fall.

IronGumby

Reactions
City
Cleveland
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0T AWD
I'm going to pass on these. Up for grabs again!

Reactions
City
Oxford
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 GT2 RWD (SWP)
are these still available?