Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

{{ ImportShark }} GROUP BUY - M&S Spoilers w/ Pre-Painting

Trader history for Mike @ ImportShark (0)

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 + Drive Wise
Yup, GB is closed and the order has been placed with M&S. I expect to have all those parts here in about 2 weeks as planned and everything will get cranked out by the paint shop immediately thereafter. Anyone who didn't add in pre-painting will naturally have their spoiler shipped out as soon as the inventory is here.
Thanks for putting this together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
He mentioned on the post above that it will be 2 weeks ish to receive them.. that puts it around the 19th plus paint time...

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #44
Nothing has changed since the update above. If there?s any changes, I will be sure to let everyone know.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #45
Just letting everyone know that we had multiple inventories depart earlier this week and we're expecting the majority (if not all) GB items to arrive here in NY early next week. As soon as everything is here, the paint process will begin immediately. With some luck, we'll be shipping some out by the end of next week. Stay tuned!

KakaoTalk_20180418_063924900.jpg

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Just letting everyone know that we had multiple inventories depart earlier this week and we're expecting the majority (if not all) GB items to arrive here in NY early next week. As soon as everything is here, the paint process will begin immediately. With some luck, we'll be shipping some out by the end of next week. Stay tuned!

View attachment 821
Wonderful news!

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #47
Just letting everyone know that all spoilers are expected to ship by next week. Some of you will get tracking tonight and others by Saturday with the rest sometime next week.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Just letting everyone know that all spoilers are expected to ship by next week. Some of you will get tracking tonight and others by Saturday with the rest sometime next week.
Woo-hoo!!! [stoked]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Too late on the group buy? Any type S in Micro Blue left over?

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
Any updates? I haven't received any tracking info yet

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #51
Too late on the group buy? Any type S in Micro Blue left over?
Yes, too late unfortunately. I do have spoilers in stock though and can at least give you a forum member discount if you'd like to PM me with your zip code.

Any updates? I haven't received any tracking info yet
Painted and shipped out are unpainted, matte w/ clear, ceramic, glossy black and OEM black.

In the shop now are blue (today/tomorrow) and red. The red is an issue because the mix is a 3-stage special order type paint, so it's going to take a bit longer than anticipated. I'm getting hosed on those but whatever.

Tracking is automatically provided when shipments depart.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
That makes sense since mine is blue. Thanks for the update!

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #53
Ok so as of today....ALL colors completed except for silver. (Not ceramic--that other silver). Everyone will have tracking by Saturday. Please remember to check your email, IS customer accounts or Paypal accounts. If you still can't find it, please inbox or email me.