Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

Kia Stinger Wheel Size, Bolt Pattern, Offset & Tire Information

Rev_Night

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Anyone know the weight of the 18" GT OEM rims?

Savage

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what the offset is on the front 19x8 (RWD Cars) stock GT wheels is ?

Savage

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
OK thanks for that, that's different to the standard 18x8's on mine which are 34 !

Savage

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
As per the first post: 18" Alloy Wheel B-type

Reactions
City
Dallas/Fort Worth
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
'18 Stinger GT2 HiChroma Red
Wheel fitment question for a 2018 GT2 RWD model with OEM fitment of the 19" B type alloy wheels w/staggered size,#52910-J5210 (19x8) front, and #52910-J5260 (19x8.5) rear

Given that all the OEM 19" alloy wheels have a 40MM positive offset, could I run 4 of the #52910-J5260 (19x8.5) wheels in a square setup without experiencing unwanted tire contact/rubbing issues in the front wheel wells?

Also, what is the smallest diameter wheel that will clear the OEM Brembo brakes? I've had 3 tires replaced in the 6 months since I purchased the car. I did opt for the optional extended/expanded wheel and tire, windshield and electrics/electronics coverage, and have been getting my money's worth. All 3 replacements were free with zero hassle from the service advisors. In fact, the last 2 were a surprise as they told me they had slow leaks and they preemptively swapped new tires on.

I would like a square setup so I can rotate tires and to dial out a bit of understeer, and am fine with the OEM wheel offerings for now, with a possible eye towards running 18"s or maybe 17"s to get a 45 series so I'm not popping sidewalls all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt
I've been trying to find the wheel weight as well. If I see anything I'll let you know.
if i remember the rears with tires were 65 lbs and the rear were 49 with tires.. i have a thread about swapping to squared wheels instead of staggered somewhere and i weighed the wheels when i swapped them

scottWB

Reactions
Is it possible to fit 8.5 x 18 on the base model? (If they even make such a thing)

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 StingerGT2 AWD
POS VET,
Very nice image of the inside of the rim. Has or does anyone taken, or know the depth measurements of the voids in between the lug holes? I am thinking of picking up some 15 mm hub centric wheel spacers and I need at least 14 mm of void depth unless I want to replace all the lugs with shorter ones. I would like to not have to pull a wheel to measure. (Yes I'm old and lazy;))

wheezy

Reactions
City
Irvine
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger
Are there any differences to what will fit based on year / model? I just bought a 2022 GT Line, and wondering if anything is different for fitment between the years / models.

Volfy

Reactions
City
Missouri City
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger
Kia Stinger Spare Wheel & Tire Size:
17"x6"
Mine too, the tire is 135/80/18.

Anybody know the exact size of the spare wheel?
My 2019 AWD GT1 came with an 18-inch spare, but the wheel looks the same otherwise.
AFAIK, for the USA market, all Kia Stingers came with spare wheel that is 18x4, with 135/80R18 tire. Not all G70 came with a spare wheel. Our '21 Sport 6M/T didn't. Those that did have the same 18x4 and 135/80/18, which fits both Brembo and non-Brembo brakes. The same 18x4 is included in many different Hyundai/Kia/Genesis models, so it is easily found on ebay. I bought one from an '18 Genesis G80. It is identical to what came with our Stinger base 2.0T.

Not sure what spare wheel are packaged in those countries, where Stinger and G70 are also sold with 17" wheels. I kept the 17x4 spare donut (with 135/90/17 tire) from my '09 Genesis Sedan, and it fits our Stinger base 2.0 (with non-Brembo brakes) just fine. After we converted the Stinger to Brembo brakes, however, that 17x4 spare wheel no longer fit.

Note that the G90 came with an even larger 19x4 spare wheel. While the BCD is the same and can be mounted on Stinger & G70, the tire OD is larger and does not fit the trunk cover that goes over the spare wheel.

Also, if your G70 didn't come with a spare and you want to add it, you can purchase the following parts to mount an 18x4 spare:

Part Number Part Name Price
62856-J5000 Spare Bracket $21.24
62851-3B100 Spare Tire Retainer $4.60

The rest of the kit (jack, wrench, etc.) are readily available used on ebay.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 StingerGT2 AWD
It's been a while since looking at this thread. I would still like to find out if the voids in teh wheel, in between the lug holes are at least 14 mm depth so I don't have to replace studs.
Anyone have a set of 19x8 or 8.5's B-type GT wheels off their car that could measure the depth of the voids for me? It woudl be greatly appreciated.