Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

Warranty

detrio88

Reactions
City
Brea
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 G80
I owned many new vehicles mostly Toyotas and Hondas. I only had to use the factory warranty once on a defective ECM on a Toyota Sequoia that said me $2000 in repairs. I recently bought a well taken care of Genesis G80 and that is still under factory warranty. I did find it odd that my G80s windshield washer pump is not working and that it passed a CarMax inspection which included washer pump inspection. Most automobile manufacturers allow a buyer to buy an extended warranty before the warranty expires. Does Genesis offer an extended warranty on the vehicles? I am considering an extended warranty based on the fact that the G80s and most cars today have a lot computer parts that can go haywire. Anyone buy an extended warranty for their G80? If so, did you shop around for the best deal?